Updated: Dec 2, 2020
First things first What does OBM stand for?
O is for ONLINE.
B is for BUSINESS.
M is for MANAGER.
The official definition of an Online Business Manager (OBM) is:
A virtually based support professional who manages online based businesses, including the day-to-day management of projects, operations, team members and metrics.
Now every business is different and has very different needs. Not every business will needs all these services at one time. However, As a busy, and successful entrepreneur I want you to know what is available for you. You no longer have to juggle all aspects of your business alone. Below is a list of services An OBM can offer you. An Online Business Manager can...
· A few tasks are: Creating project plans, including timeline, process, people and other resources
· Setup and maintenance of an online project management tool
· Delegating details of the project to various team members and more!
· A few tasks are: Identify team needs based on current business goals and projects
· Create measures of success for the role
· Determine what type of specialist would be the best fit , setup interviews
· Craft job posting/details
· Filter initial responses and review portfolios and more!
· A few tasks would be: Review of the key systems needed to run a business, including customer service, billing, communication, back-ups, marketing, follow-up and delivery
· Creation of processes, tools and players for key systems within the business
· Implementation of automated business tools & software to manage various systems and more!
Are you feel the weight being lifted off your shoulders? There is more..
-Manage Revenue Streams
-Managing Affiliate Programs
-Managing Speaking Engagements
An OBM Free's YOU, the Business Owner up to do the things ONLY you can do!
This is a big list. I hope this list has you excited! As you can see there are so many task an OBM get take off your plate. Are you ready to get your time back? Do you want to grow your business with an OBM? I would love to talk with you!